Saturday 3 December 2011

Some updates and changes

I'm intending to put the old url to rest and start fresh. I've outgrown my old pen-name too, "Gehenna" comes with too many expectations and it isn't who I am anymore.

The site has gone through phases.
It was a people pleaser, seeking approval with safe, derivative formatting and content, and the illusion of a couple-y foundation.
Right now, it's angry and it certainly stands out more, but it still isn't right. It's about self-expression, and winning people over based on being defiant, contrary and acerbic.


The mission now is not to gain acceptance or understanding. If you want something I sell, buy it, but who I am is none of your concern. I'm not here to be liked.

With this in mind, here are the changes I'm hoping to get coded up and in place as soon as I'm inhumanely able:
~I will be writing more about the perfumes, and will no longer be offering them for sale within the UK.
~I'll be offering in-person consultations on the Chaotic Witchery scents, and the readings and the energy work. These will take place on the beach or maybe in the woods. I don't care if it is cold, wet or generally inhospitable, but you might so bring a blanket or something.
~Readings will not include the use of Tarot.
~Readings will be by phone or nature scene only. No more e-fail :)
~I'll not be maintaining a personal failbook page. I won't delete the one that's already there.
~There will be a clear shift to a new USP (Unique Selling Point)

*Just spoke to a peep who came downstairs about it, and he agreed.. I'm wanting to get away from spending hours a day on the internet. I have the chance to work IRL for a while, and I'm gonna do that. When I'm on the move I can shift back to being glued to my screen.

So kiddies, thats where it's at.

And, I won't be Gehenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment