Friday 16 December 2011

Lethe Deviation

Deviations are the random little drips of essential oils left over from my experimenting  with new blends for my Chaotic Witchery perfume oils. I don't intend to create them, Deviations just... happen.

There's no set format for Deviations; there could be one bottle, or twenty, and you'll have to trust my description of how they smell. I have no idea how often they will pop up for sale so be sure to add my "Book of Face" minion fan page to get regular updates for this blog and the site proper.

I am currently offering TWO 10ml bottles of "Lethe" for £47 each (to include superfast p&p). 
Lethe is full of  my best energy work intended to support and encourage you as shake off the last of the hold that past experiences may still exert over you, hence the price. I'm not letting healing potion go for nothing ;)

Lethe is a slow, heady blend of Earth and Salt Water; a churning river that follows a thunderstorm. It washes away elemental anger, frustation, sorrow and rage, leaving a soothing, sweet comforting centre that lasts all day, and into the night. Lethe helps you to calm your emotions and deal with obstacles.

Coriander seed, basil and tangerine are the first things I can smell.. they are a distracting taste of sweet release evocative of the Christmas party season.

Camphor gives a healing, slight peppermint note that fits in well with the stark coldness of Winter and invokes perfectly the way the holidays can churns up emotions and become a time for personal reflection.

Vetiver, Cinnamon and Patchouli essential oils give a long lasting and lingering sense of thick, warm comfort and languid, satisified sexuality.

This is a unisex blend in plain, dark glass bottles, for those seeking solace and a sense of quiet space in whch to let go of the past and heal old wounds. If the Holiday season stirs up mixed feelings, you likely will want to enjoy good company without ignoring your need for reflection and spiritual healing.

Deviation Lethe is the perfect gift to yourself or for someone you care about.  I drew inspiration from some intensely personal experiences of the highest highs and lowest lows, which cancel out to a kind of numbness that leads to inner peace, healing and a sense of warm hope for the future. I was hugely inspired by memes about the mythical river of Lethe and it's waters of forgetfullness.  

Lethe hits the reset button for mind, body and soul.


*there are 2 bottles of this Deviation in the whole world :)*  <<--all gone within 9 hours!!
I will update to let everyone once they're all gone, so check back here.

Email me if you want to buy a bottle and I will send you an invoice; reserving one with a deposit may be possible. If you are nice.

Today's thought: Neitzsche: WINNING!

"It's like a vat of acid with a PIE in! roll in, victims!"

No comments:

Post a Comment