Friday 23 December 2011

Angels in Strange Places

I no longer perform my work via email. From now, the clearing and readings are strictly done in real time, on the phone.. prices reflect this. I call you, so remember that your payment includes my costs, as I use an unregistered phone and will call international if you live overseas.
In person work is discounted but catching me in any one place more than once is a minor miracle.

For those following my journey, here is a summary of today's awesome:
I went for a walk down to a big river.
I found a nice shop owned by a Russian guy who looks like Edward James Olmos, who put me a free advert in his window for local work.
I got a free cab ride and so did some energy work for the driver's wife as a thank you.
I did three lovely ladies some readings and got breakfast in return, and I sold a perfume.

Funny that.. when I stop hiding what I am, it works for me :)





"It's like a vat of acid with a PIE in! roll in, victims!"

No comments:

Post a Comment