Friday 11 November 2011

Chaotic Witchery Deviations

Deviations are the random little drips of essential oils left over from my experimenting  with new blends for my Chaotic Witchery perfume oils. I don't intend to create them, Deviations just... happen.

There's no set format for Deviations; there could be one bottle, or twenty, and you'll have to trust my description of how they smell. I have no idea how often they will pop up for sale so be sure to add my "Book of Face" minion fan page to get regular updates for this blog and the site proper.

I am currently offering FOUR 10ml bottles of "Leto&Ghani" for £15 each (to include p&p).

It took me ages to pin down a good name for a scent so intense yet subtle, watery yet smouldering ...haha "smoulder", I love that word right now.. Its a rare combination of Fire and Water that draws special people in without relying on arrogance or adornment. Leto&Ghani has perfected that combination.

This is a unisex blend in plain bottles, for those seeking to connect with others, but it doesn't invoke anything one-track.. it's about the thrill of anticipation and the countless possibilities, depth and exploration that come right on the heels of that, if only you dare take a Leap of Faith and scratch the surface of what is right in front of you. I drew inspiration from this scrap of poetry taken from The Magician's Nephew, one of C.S. Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia series: 

Make your choice, adventurous Stranger;
Strike the bell and bide the danger,
Or wonder, till it drives you mad,
What would have followed if you had.

Smells? Well, it starts with a subtle mineral/salty core.. I built it around Marjoram and Bay, and there's a hint of sweet orange and a blinding jolt of peppermint (which soon evaporates) that gives way to a warmth that includes subtle spices and peppers. The scent finishes, and lingers as a warm, woody, salty blend with hints of the exotic.. think "afterglow" ;) It seems very complementary to body chemistry.

Energy? I put a lot of my "hidden in plain sight" vibe into this blend.. you'll not get overt attention but you will draw people who are in tune with you. It does the job of filtering people for you, so you don't have the hassle of unwanted attention. It's a nice blend for busy social situations.. of course you can rock it in smaller gatherings to hold them all spellbound ;)

Leto&Ghani will work with your intent, so all I'm gonna say is "..be careful".. if you like to be surrounded by fanbots, then this stuff is catnip *for people*

*there are 4 bottles of this Deviation in the whole world :)*  
I will update to let everyone once they're all gone, so check back here.  All Gone! 

Email me if you want to buy a bottle and I will send you an invoice; reserving one with a deposit may be possible. If you are nice.

Today's thought: Whenever you compliment or insult someone, be specific.

"It's like a vat of acid with a PIE in! roll in, victims!"

No comments:

Post a Comment