Saturday 5 November 2011

Why I'm Not A Lightworker (Redux)

This is a bit more about the work I do, because everyone asks me how I do it, what makes me different blah blah and I've never been able to put it across as well as I'd wanted to.

I always said it's because I'm not afraid of the dark, and I knew what I meant. The vast majority interpret that according to their experiences. I find that saves me the bother of deciding who I want around because anyone who gets me wrong makes it pretty obvious, and the teeny percent who like what they see end up being most tenacious.

I never blog armchair rhetoric or theorising. There's no *way* I could ever look myself in the face if I did that.
I'm so imperfect it's untrue ...and I fall for me more and more every moment, because imperfections are adorable. The flip side for everything I have, and what balances it out is that:

I get filthy.

It's sugary-lovely to think that light, love and warm happies chase away Bad Things. (It's also much simpler to explain and brings in more customers has mass appeal, generating huge amounts of money for Roombas and Kindles and thus perpetual gadget-wank "I'm such a success look at meeee! You can have This and Moar for only $$11,997 plus every tax listed and some that I just made up to see how far I can push this, free will sold separately. Terms apply." bringing healing light to all corners of the Globe.) Thing is, that's utter bullshit.

Clearing out bad vibes/negative entities,.. "facing your demons" ..that means immersing yourself in all that nasty. When you shovel the equivalent of a demonic sewer out of your life, you *will* get covered in sludge. You can't clean house without getting dirty.. omelette/eggs etc etc *hyperbole*

I don't win on my territory, because anyone can do that, and I'm a contrary little bitch. "It's got no! written all over it? .....Challenge accepted!"
I wander straight in to all the nasty, looking all bewildered and naive, most likely, and get dogpiled with Horrible that pours most every ounce of it's energy into attacking me, and...


.....I'll only ever let people tell me "How It Is" if I really, really like them.

(some personal insight: my most recent immersing has had the best changes yet, as my 3yr old got up today completely free of goop.)





"It's like a vat of acid with a PIE in! roll in, victims!"

1 comment:

  1. You did put it across here! My thoughts & life are very like this too, and the top half had me howling. I guess those who don't get it won't find it so funny though.

    "Being wrong is a feature, not a bug" is how I like to see it.

    One of the Tenacious

    ReplyDelete